- What is KOMO Plant Based Foods Inc.'s ticker symbol?
Komo Plant Based Comfort Foods Inc. is traded in Canada as CSE: YUM and in the U.S. as OTCQB:KOMOF.
- When is KOMO Plant Based Foods Inc.'s fiscal year end?
Komo’s fiscal year end is July 31.
- When did KOMO Plant Based Foods Inc. go public?
Komo began trading on the Canadian Securities Exchange under the ticker symbol “YUM” on June 8, 2021.
- What is the company’s mission and/or vision?
At Komo, we believe plant-based eating is the future and change can start with a single bite. Our mission is to make plant-based meals a staple on every dinner table by sharing our love for feel-good food that connects the people to the planet.
We want to become the go-to answer to the question “What’s for dinner?” And through plant-based food encourage kindness to the planet, people, and animals.
- Who is KOMO Plant Based Foods Inc.'s legal counsel?
Komo’s legal counsel is Stikeman Elliott LLP.
- What products are currently in your portfolio?
Ready to Bake Classics:
Lasagna (two-serving and full size)
Shepherd's Pie (two-serving and full size)
Chick'n Pot Pie
Plant-Based Meal HelpersTM:
Walnut Mushroom Bolognese Sauce
BBQ Mushroom Lentil Taco Filling
- How can I purchase shares?
Shares can be purchased through a stockbroker of your choice. Consult an investment advisor to help guide you in making investment decisions that are appropriate for your needs and goals. Shares of Komo can be purchased in Canada on the CSE under the ticker YUM and in the U.S. on the OTC market under the ticker KOMOF.
- Who is KOMO Plant Based Foods Inc.'s transfer agent and how do I contact them?
Investors should contact Komo’s transfer agent listed below. A transfer agent manages and maintains the records of a company’s shares:
Endeavour Trust Corporation
Suite 702 - 777 Hornby Street, Vancouver, BC, V6Z 1S4
T: 1-604-559-8880 - Head Office
F: 1-604-559-8908 - Confidential Fax
- How can I get a copy of your Annual Information Form or other Investor materials?
Our Financial Reports and our Listing Statement can be accessed directly under our Issuer Profile on SEDAR.com
- Investor Relations Inquiries
William White, President & CEO, Komo Plant Based Foods Inc.
- Media Inquiries
Jeffrey Ma, President & CEO of operating subsidiary, Komo Plant Based Comfort Foods Inc.
- Komo Plant Based Comfort Foods Inc. Head Office
200 - 1238 Homer Street
Vancouver, British Columbia Canada V6B 2Y5